5.11.12

DDD: Stunning Vector Art, verucasalt82

0
5.11.12

Todays DDD will come from a Digital Artist from USA, her name is Jessica Finson. I was stunned by her great vector artworks and remembered myself trying my first similar works as to what she was doing. But her works? Superb! Check here and find out.

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Also please don't forget to visit her portfolio by clicking here.
Keep your creative juices flowing and stay tuned for the next dosage of our DDD(Daily Design Dosage).

THE AUTHOR : JAMES ANGELO PAGKALINAWAN

Amateur Photographer, Graphic Designer and Layout Artist. Loves art and appreciates every forms of it. It's my passion to embrace every colors of the world. It's my daily dosage of water which keeps me alive. Inhaling every scent of artistry to see every message of life.

0 comments:

Disclaimer


We do not claim ownership to any of the photos posted in this website unless stated otherwise everything in here belongs to their rightful owners.


Like Us on Facebook