2.11.12

HNS: My Works, Posters

0
2.11.12

This is one of the, what I so called "Heart and Soul". There are my works which I have made before when I'm still active in creating such artworks. I'll give my share of artworks which might help you visualize or conceptualize your future works.

One of my main source of income when I was still unemployed is poster making. Here and there many persons, public figures and students are going to me to make some of their adverts and all. Here are some of the posters that I have made before, these posters are one of the first batches of my work since my first portfolio compilation was lose due to a hardware failure of my disk. *Poor Me!*. I don't have any backup and from that I learned, so my tip to you guys is always backup your files. Enjoy seeing the concepts below.

This was used by GCIC (Global City Innovative College) students for their RH Bill Seminar.

This was the teaser poster for our play "SA NGALAN NG AMA" during the STI College Shaw 2010. This poster was entitled to be the BEST POSTER, awarded in the said event.

This was my entry in an event in my first work. I won as the overall winner with the theme "BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN" in the poster making -- Digital Category

NOTE: All these images are copyrighted by me, James Angelo Pagkalinawan. Downloading these images for selling or redistribution is prohibited. However, you may use these pictures to illustrate your websites or blogs as long as you properly include photo credits and provide at least one link back to this article.

THE AUTHOR : JAMES ANGELO PAGKALINAWAN

Amateur Photographer, Graphic Designer and Layout Artist. Loves art and appreciates every forms of it. It's my passion to embrace every colors of the world. It's my daily dosage of water which keeps me alive. Inhaling every scent of artistry to see every message of life.

0 comments:

Disclaimer


We do not claim ownership to any of the photos posted in this website unless stated otherwise everything in here belongs to their rightful owners.


Like Us on Facebook