1.11.12

HNS: My Works, Fabfinds

2
1.11.12

This is one of the, what I so called "Heart and Soul". There are my works which I have made before when I'm still active in creating such artworks. I'll give my share of artworks which might help you visualize or conceptualize your future works.

These logos were used by an online shop named "Shopakatskie" which is owned by one of my good friend Kathryn Abarquez. She wants to reinvent her store and change the name to FabFinds and let me do the logo for her. These logos are one of the first batches of my work since my first portfolio compilation was lose due to a hardware failure of my disk. *Poor Me!*. I don't have any backup and from that I learned, so my tip to you guys is always backup your files. Enjoy seeing the concepts below.



NOTE: All these images are copyrighted by me, James Angelo Pagkalinawan. Downloading these images for selling or redistribution is prohibited. However, you may use these pictures to illustrate your websites or blogs as long as you properly include photo credits and provide at least one link back to this article.

THE AUTHOR : JAMES ANGELO PAGKALINAWAN

Amateur Photographer, Graphic Designer and Layout Artist. Loves art and appreciates every forms of it. It's my passion to embrace every colors of the world. It's my daily dosage of water which keeps me alive. Inhaling every scent of artistry to see every message of life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Enrico,

    Thanks men :) I appreciate your support. Please enjoy browsing the site.
    More to come.

    James

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer


We do not claim ownership to any of the photos posted in this website unless stated otherwise everything in here belongs to their rightful owners.


Like Us on Facebook