4.11.12

HNS: MY FIRST STEPS, LINE ART

2
4.11.12

This is one of the, what I so called "Heart and Soul". There are my works which I have made before when I'm still active in creating such artworks. I'll give my share of artworks which might help you visualize or conceptualize your future works.

This is my baby steps towards the world of art. I love art before as to what I only see, but when I have done this, it was the great serge of feeling that I can also do something and appreciate what I have made and be appreciated by others. These are my very first works. Enjoy!

JAMES ANGELO PAGKALINAWAN

This was the result of my first to attempt in doing this kind of art, It's kinda weird! LOL However I had a lot of fun in making this which made me make more.


JAMES ANGELO PAGKALINAWAN

This the improved one still I was a newbie when I did this way back 2010. You should try it also, It's all out fun.

Al-jay Dilangalen


NESSY PAGKALINAWAN


CATHERINE ROAN


JAIME PAGKALINAWAN


DIANA CRUZ ROXAS


NOTE: All these images are copyrighted by me, James Angelo Pagkalinawan. Downloading these images for selling or redistribution is prohibited. However, you may use these pictures to illustrate your websites or blogs as long as you properly include photo credits and provide at least one link back to this article.

THE AUTHOR : JAMES ANGELO PAGKALINAWAN

Amateur Photographer, Graphic Designer and Layout Artist. Loves art and appreciates every forms of it. It's my passion to embrace every colors of the world. It's my daily dosage of water which keeps me alive. Inhaling every scent of artistry to see every message of life.

2 comments:

  1. si Diana pala yun iniisip ko kung sino.. :)

    Good job james! :)

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eyah, yes she is. :)
    you can also check our todays DDD which is also like this artwork but pretty much better than this.

    DDD: Stunning Vector Art, verucasalt82

    Thanky you for dropping by.

    James

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer


We do not claim ownership to any of the photos posted in this website unless stated otherwise everything in here belongs to their rightful owners.


Like Us on Facebook